lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2018

Rosa Gutierrez Lopez among church sanctuary migrants in growing movement - Washington Times

Rosa Gutierrez Lopez among church sanctuary migrants in growing movement - Washington Times

Increasing number of churches agree to protect immigrants from deportation

"The reason why I took sanctuary is I love my children. I did not want to leave; I wanted to fight here,"  Rosa Gutierrez Lopez of El Salvador said during a December 17 welcoming ceremony at the Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church in Bethesda, Maryland. (Associated Press)
“The reason why I took sanctuary is I love my children. I did not want to leave; I wanted to fight here,” Rosa Gutierrez Lopez of El Salvador said during a December 17 welcoming ceremony at the Cedar Lane Unitarian ... more >
- The Washington Times - Sunday, December 30, 2018

No hay comentarios: