lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2018

Graham says 'I feel pretty good' about Syria after lunch with Trump | Fox News

Graham says 'I feel pretty good' about Syria after lunch with Trump | Fox News

Fox News First



THE LEAD STORY-- GRAHAM SAYS HE FEELS 'PRETTY GOOD' ABOUT SYRIA AFTER LUNCH WITH TRUMP ON SUNDAY...The South Carolina Republican said the president "told me some things I didn't know that makeme feel a lot better about where we're headed in Syria."
"He promised to destroy ISIS. He's going to keep that promise," Graham said of Trump. "We're not there yet. But as I said today, we're inside the 10-yard line and the president understands the need to finish the job."
Earlier Sunday, Graham called on Trump to reverse his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Syria in a wide-ranging interview. -- Reported by Gregg Re and Samuel Chamberlain

No hay comentarios: