miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2019

Klobuchar: We need to stop governing from chaos | Fox News Video

Klobuchar: We need to stop governing from chaos | Fox News Video

Fox News First



DEMOCRATIC 2020 PRESIDENTIAL CONTENDER AMY KLOBUCHAR ON WHETHER SHE IS "PROGRESSIVE ENOUGH" TO WIN THE NOMINATION -"...What I also really believe in is that we need to stop governing from chaos and move to opportunity. And these are views and values not just consistent with my party, but also with America. I think that we need to do better in terms of making our economy work better for everyone. I think we need to pass comprehensive immigration reform, and I look at this as not just a moral issue, I actually look at it as an economic issue..." - Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn., on Special Report with Bret Baier, talks about joining the crowded Democratic field for 2020. WATCH

No hay comentarios: