jueves, 4 de abril de 2019

JUSTIN FAIRFAX | Fox News

JUSTIN FAIRFAX | Fox News

Fox News First

VIRGINIA LT. GOVERNOR RELEASES POLYGRAPH RESULTS: Embattled Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax on Wednesday released the results of a polygraph test he said he took in response to two accusations of sexual misconduct by two separate women ... “Today, I am providing the full report of my polygraph examinations to the media so that all Virginians can read the report themselves,” he said in a news conference held in his office, WTKR-TV of Norfolk reported. Fairfax again denied the accusations, saying, “they are incredibly hurtful to me and my family and my reputation, which I have spent a lifetime building.” Fairfax's two accusers, Vanessa Tyson and Meredith Watson, both spoke out in national interviews with Gayle King that aired on "CBS This Morning" earlier this week.

No hay comentarios: