martes, 18 de junio de 2019

Conservative Parkland student dropped by Harvard asks for forgiveness: 'I wish I could take it back' | Fox News

Conservative Parkland student dropped by Harvard asks for forgiveness: 'I wish I could take it back' | Fox News

Fox News First

Conservative Parkland student dropped by Harvard asks for forgiveness: 'I wish I could take it back'





Parkland shooting survivor apologizes for racist comments after Harvard rescinds his admission offer
The conservative Parkland shooting survivor and pro-Second Amendment activist who was dropped by Harvard University after past offensive remarks and racial slurs surfaced appeared Monday on "The Story with Martha MacCallum," where he apologized and asked for forgiveness. "I'm extremely sorry for it and I wish I could take it back but I can't," Kyle Kashuv told guest host Ed Henry. "All I can do now is seek to right the wrong." Kashuv revealed on Twitter that Harvard rescinded his admission after the remarks he made as a 16-year-old came to light. The student, now 18, called comments "offensive," "idiotic" and "inflammatory" and said he made them before the mass shooting -- which transformed him as a person

No hay comentarios: