martes, 19 de marzo de 2019

Elizabeth Warren insists her career wasn't advanced because of Native American heritage claim | Fox News

Elizabeth Warren insists her career wasn't advanced because of Native American heritage claim | Fox News

Fox News First

WARREN INSISTS NATIVE AMERICAN HERITAGE CLAIM DIDN'T BOOST CAREER: 2020 presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren insisted Monday that her disputed claims of Native American heritage, for which she later apologized, had no role in the advancement of her career ... During a CNN town hall in Jackson, Miss., the Massachusetts Democrat was asked how she responded to critics who said her handling of questions about her heritage was “tone-deaf, offensive, and indicative of a lack of presidential tact.” “Well... you know... I grew up in Oklahoma. I learned about my family from my family. And based on that, that’s just kind of who I am and I do the best I can with it,” the senator responded. “You know, there was an investigation, nothing I ever did or my family played any role in any job I ever got.”

No hay comentarios: