martes, 2 de octubre de 2018

Juanita Broaddrick refuses to accept GoFundMe donations - Washington Times

Juanita Broaddrick refuses to accept GoFundMe donations - Washington Times

Bill Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick refuses to accept GoFundMe donations

Broaddrick says she 'won't take any money for what I am doing'
"It's absurd," Juanita Broaddrick said Wednesday. "Not one Democrat would look at my deposition with the independent counsel. Oh my gosh, they did not want to know about it." (Associated Press photograph)
“It’s absurd,” Juanita Broaddrick said Wednesday. “Not one Democrat would look at my deposition with the independent counsel. Oh my gosh, they did not want to know about it.” (Associated Press photograph) more >
 - The Washington Times - Monday, October 1, 2018

No hay comentarios: