jueves, 17 de enero de 2019

Giuliani claims 'I never said there was no collusion' in Trump campaign | Fox News

Giuliani claims 'I never said there was no collusion' in Trump campaign | Fox News

Fox News First

COLLUSION CONFUSION: President Trump's personal attorney, Rudolph Giuliani, claimed Wednesday night that he "never said there was no collusion" between members of President Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and Russian officials -- but he did say that Trump himself never colluded with Russian officials ... The former New York City mayor also said on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" that "if the collusion happened, it happened a long time ago. It's either provable or it's not. It is not provable because it never happened ... I'm telling you there's no chance it happened." Trump previously denied any member of his campaign conspired with Russian officials. In May 2017, Trump flatly stated: "There is no collusion, certainly myself and my campaign."

No hay comentarios: