lunes, 3 de febrero de 2020

Trump, in Super Bowl interview with Sean Hannity, predicts fall of Pelosi: 'Radical left is gonna take over' | Fox News

Trump, in Super Bowl interview with Sean Hannity, predicts fall of Pelosi: 'Radical left is gonna take over' | Fox News

Fox News First

Trump, in Super Bowl interview with Sean Hannity, predicts fall of Pelosi: 'Radical left is gonna take over'
In an exclusive interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity during the Super Bowl LIV pregame show, President Trump said House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's "worst nightmare" has happened during impeachment proceedings and confirmed that the State of the Union address would go ahead as scheduled on Tuesday -- just a day before the Senate is set to acquit him at his impeachment trial.
"I think she's a very confused, very nervous woman," Trump said. "I don't think she wanted to do this. I think she really knew what was going to happen, and her worst nightmare has happened. I don't think she's gonna be there too long, either. I think that the radical left -- and she's sorta radical left too, by the way -- but I think the radical left is gonna take over." Click here for more.

No hay comentarios: