miércoles, 18 de septiembre de 2019

A birthday card for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, from Northeast | The Indian Express

A birthday card for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, from Northeast | The Indian Express



A birthday card for Prime Minister Narendra Modi, from Northeast

PM Narendra Modi has ensured sturdy development across sectors, with a personal touch.

Narendra Modi, Narendra Modi birthday, PM Modi birthday, Modi birthday, MaryKom on Narendra Modi, MaryKom on Modi birthday
There is no doubt that Prime Minister Modi is health conscious and, because of his personal involvement, yoga is recognised throughout the world and practised to build a healthier society.


The very first time I met our Prime Minister Narendra Modi, a few years back, he told me, “You are like a daughter to me and you can always come whenever you need anything”. I still sense and see that same attitude, something that makes me comfortable every time I meet him. More than a leader, I feel like I am meeting a father figure to whom I can address anything. He is a great inspiration to me personally for his selfless life, devoted towards the welfare of the society and the nation.

No hay comentarios: