martes, 14 de julio de 2020

Roger Stone hails 'enormously courageous' Trump, says he 'saved my life' after 'most horrible experience' | Fox News

Roger Stone hails 'enormously courageous' Trump, says he 'saved my life' after 'most horrible experience' | Fox News

Fox News First

Roger Stone hails 'enormously courageous' Trump, says he 'saved my life' after 'most horrible experience'
Longtime Republican operative Roger Stone publicly thanked President Trump for commuting his impending jail sentence Monday, saying the president had shown "enormous courage."
"This is the most horrible experience you can have, because I see immediately why 99 percent of the people who choose to plead not guilty and go to trial lose when you're up against the horrific and deep-pocketed resources of the federal government and these really sadistic arrogant politically motivated prosecutors," Stone told "Hannity" in his first television interview since his commutation was announced Friday.
"I had a biased judge. I had a stacked jury. I had a corrupt jury forewoman ... my trial was over before it started." Click here to read more.
Other related developments:
Jesse Watters raps critics of Roger Stone commutation: 'Bill Clinton, didn't he pardon his brother?'

No hay comentarios: