miércoles, 1 de julio de 2020

Armed St. Louis homeowner speaks out: 'When I saw that mob ... I thought that we would be overrun in a second' | Fox News

Armed St. Louis homeowner speaks out: 'When I saw that mob ... I thought that we would be overrun in a second' | Fox News

Fox News First



St. Louis homeowner speaks out about bearing arms to defend home
St. Louis resident Mark McCloskey broke his silence on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" on Tuesday after he and his wife Patricia drew national media attention for brandishing guns in the front yard of their home after protesters allegedly broke into their gated community.
"People start coming in. And then a flood of people start coming in," McCloskey said. "They are angry, they're screaming, they've got spittle coming out of their mouth they're coming toward the house ..."
"I turned to my wife and I said, 'Oh my God, we're absolutely alone. There is nobody here to protect us.'"
At that point the couple retrieved their guns and stood firmly outside their home -- as seen in a now-viral video posted to Twitter, McCloskey said.
"When I saw that mob coming through the gate with their rage and their anger, I thought that we would be overrun in a second," he said. "By the time I was out there with my rifle, the people were 20 or 30 feet from my front wall.
He feared for the worst, he said: "I saw it all going up in flames and my life destroyed in an instant and I did what I thought I had to do to protect my hearth, my home, and my family." Click here for more.
Other related developments:
Seattle CHOP barriers being cleared by city crews, police at the scene.
Fox News' Dan Springer, crew accosted by agitators at Seattle's CHOP.

No hay comentarios: