martes, 28 de enero de 2020

LeBron James breaks silence on Kobe Bryant's death: 'I'm heartbroken and devastated my brother!' | Fox News

LeBron James breaks silence on Kobe Bryant's death: 'I'm heartbroken and devastated my brother!' | Fox News

Fox News First

LeBron James breaks silence on Kobe Bryant's death: 'I'm heartbroken and devastated my brother!'
LeBron James broke his silence on Kobe Bryant’s death on Monday night, writing a heartfelt caption on Instagram and posting several photos of the late Los Angeles Lakers star.
“The King” started off his caption saying he wasn’t ready to deliver the post, “but here I go.”
“Man I sitting here trying to write something for this post but every time I try I begin crying again just thinking about you, niece Gigi and the friendship/bond/brotherhood we had! I literally just heard your voice Sunday morning before I left Philly to head back to LA. Didn’t think for one bit in a million years that would be the last conversation we’d have. WTF!! I’m heartbroken and devastated my brother!!” Click here for more.
Other developments in the death of Kobe Bryant:
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash site a 'devastating scene,' NTSB official says
7 people who died with Bryant, daughter Gianna, remembered for work in community
- Gordon Hayward debunks free-throw line rumor in Bryant's final game

No hay comentarios: