martes, 14 de abril de 2020

Biden accuser Tara Reade vows never to vote 'in a national election again... I will not vote for Joe Biden' | Fox News

Biden accuser Tara Reade vows never to vote 'in a national election again... I will not vote for Joe Biden' | Fox News

Fox News First

Biden accuser vows never to vote 'in a national election again ... I will not vote for Joe Biden'
A former aide to former Vice President Joe Biden, who is accusing the Democrats' presumptive presidential nominee of sexually assaulting her during the early 1990s when he was a senator, tells Fox News that not only will she not vote for Biden this November, but she will never vote in the general election again.
Tara Reade, who alleged the assault took place in the basement of a Capitol Hill office building in the spring of 1993, said in a statement to Fox News:
"I will not ever vote in a national election again. Despite the fact I come from a family of Democrats. I worked for Leon Panetta, [California] State Sen. Jack O'Connell and Joe Biden. I worked hard for the Democratic Party as a young woman. It is obvious by the tremendous smears about me leveled by Biden campaign and supporters after I came forward about Biden and the complete lack of support from any Democrat that they care more about protecting Joe Biden than addressing the serious allegations by me and the other seven women who complained about his misconduct." Click here for more.
Other 2020 presidential race developments:
- NY Times editor suggests report on Biden accuser was changed after Biden campaign complained
- Biden's goal of uniting Democrats with progressive support faces uncertain future despite Sanders endorsement

No hay comentarios: