lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2018

Sam Donaldson says CNN suing White House over Jim Acosta suspension - Washington Times

Sam Donaldson says CNN suing White House over Jim Acosta suspension - Washington Times

Sam Donaldson says CNN suing White House over Jim Acosta suspension

'No decisions have been made,' network says
"I hope I'm not mistaken, but it's my understanding that CNN and Acosta have sued. That there will be a court hearing on Tuesday on this very matter that we've been discussing," Sam Donaldson said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." (Associated Press)
“I hope I’m not mistaken, but it’s my understanding that CNN and Acosta have sued. That there will be a court hearing on Tuesday on this very matter that we’ve been discussing,” Sam Donaldson said on CNN’s “Reliable Sources.” (Associated ... more >
 - The Washington Times - Sunday, November 11, 2018

No hay comentarios: