viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2019

Trump makes Florida his primary residence, but says New York will 'have a special place in my heart' | Fox News

Trump makes Florida his primary residence, but says New York will 'have a special place in my heart' | Fox News

Fox News First

Trump leaving New York, now calling Florida his new home
President Trump, a born-and-bred New Yorker, announced Thursday that he has changed his permanent residence to Palm Beach, Fla., because of the way politicians in New York City and the state of New York have treated him.
“I cherish New York, and the people of New York, and always will, but unfortunately, despite the fact that I pay millions of dollars in city, state and local taxes each year, I have been treated very badly by the political leaders of both the city and state. Few have been treated worse,” the president tweeted. “I hated having to make this decision, but in the end it will be best for all concerned. As President, I will always be there to help New York and the great people of New York. It will always have a special place in my heart!”
Democrats quickly pounced. “Good riddance!,” New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said, while White House hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren accused the president of using the move to try to prevent authorities in New York from accessing his tax returns.

No hay comentarios: