miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2019

Brit Hume: Joe Biden a ‘walking time-bomb’ despite Democratic front-runner status | Fox News

Brit Hume: Joe Biden a ‘walking time-bomb’ despite Democratic front-runner status | Fox News

Fox News First



Joe Frontrunner versus 'Crazy Uncle Joe' 
Joe Biden might be leading the race for his party's nomination now, but the former vice president is a "walking time bomb" and has to perform a "high-wire act" if he is to emerge from the crowded Democratic field in first place, according to Brit Hume, Fox News' senior political analyst. “I like Biden on a personal basis, but I think he is a walking time bomb," Hume said. "I think his age is an issue, I’m the same age as he is, my age is an issue, I think his is too... the filters don’t work as well, the memory isn’t as sharp. Hume made the comment while discussing Biden's 2020 prospects on the latest episode of the Fox News podcast, "The Candidates with Bret Baier."

No hay comentarios: