lunes, 20 de mayo de 2019

Arnold Schwarzenegger won't press charges against attacker | Fox News

Arnold Schwarzenegger won't press charges against attacker | Fox News

Fox News First

A merciful 'Terminator'
Arnold Schwarzenegger announced Sunday that he won't press charges against the man accused of assaulting him over the weekend. "A lot of you have asked, but I’m not pressing charges," the 71-year-old "Terminator" star tweeted. "I hope this was a wake-up call, and he gets his life on the right track. But I’m moving on and I’d rather focus on the thousands of great athletes I met at @ArnoldSports Africa." On Saturday, a video went viral of the former Republican governor of California at an Arnold Classic Africa event in Johannesburg, South Africa, when a man rushed and dropkicked Schwarzenegger from behind.

No hay comentarios: