viernes, 2 de octubre de 2026
What Faith Can Teach Agriculture By Hugh Locke Copyright © 2026 IPS-Inter Press Service. All rights reserved. -
What Faith Can Teach Agriculture
By Hugh Locke
NEW YORK, Sep 30 2026 (IPS) - Years ago, standing in a small farmer’s field in Haiti, I began to suspect that we had agriculture backward. The development world saw a man in need of rescue. I saw a farmer who might help rescue the rest of us.
That distinction matters. Over the next 25 years, humanity will need to grow much more food on a planet with degraded soils, shrinking biodiversity and a destabilizing climate. The usual instinct is to seek a technical fix. I want to suggest another source of help: a moral idea rooted in religion.
https://www.ipsnews.net/2026/09/what-faith-can-teach-agriculture/?utm_source=email_marketing&utm_admin=146128&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=How_to_Protect_Coastal_Communities_From_TideRelated_Loss_and_Damage_in_Bangladesh_For_Pakistan_Risin
Copyright © 2026 IPS-Inter Press Service. All rights reserved. -
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario