viernes, 2 de octubre de 2026

Rohingya Camps: Children in Frontline of Food Rationing Crisis By Mohammed Zonaid Copyright © 2026 IPS-Inter Press Service. All rights reserved. -

Rohingya Camps: Children in Frontline of Food Rationing Crisis By Mohammed Zonaid COX'S BAZAR, Bangladesh, Sep 28 2026 (IPS) - For Mohammed Dullah, recent cuts in UN food rations for Rohingya and other refugees in Bangladesh are not just spreading hunger but also forcing them to save on basic needs such as schooling and healthcare for his children. “I was able to manage with my children somehow when I used to get $12 by going to work sometimes,” said Dullah, 59. “But since the reduction to seven dollars [per family member] a month, I can’t afford lots of basics anymore, like clothes, tuition fees, meat, or fish one or two times a month.” https://www.ipsnews.net/2026/09/rohingya-camps-children-in-frontline-of-food-rationing-crisis/?utm_source=email_marketing&utm_admin=146128&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=How_to_Protect_Coastal_Communities_From_TideRelated_Loss_and_Damage_in_Bangladesh_For_Pakistan_Risin Copyright © 2026 IPS-Inter Press Service. All rights reserved. -

No hay comentarios: