viernes, 31 de julio de 2026

From learning to earning: an AI career coach for students choosing what comes next Ezequiel MolinaCarolina LópezGermán Reyes July 31, 2026 This page in: English Español

https://blogs.worldbank.org/en/latinamerica/from-learning-to-earning-an-ai-career-coach-for-students-choosing-what-comes-next “Before I met Gallito, I had no real idea what I wanted to do.” The student who said it attends a public school in Lima, months away from the biggest choice of her life: what to do after secondary school. Gallito (little rooster) is the AI coach behind that sentence, the guide on a platform called Eligiendo Mi Camino (“Choosing my Path”), built to help students figure out what they want to do next and to answer the questions that usually go unanswered. Over the next decade, 1.2 billion young people in developing countries will reach working age. How well they move from school to work depends, in part, on whether anyone answers those questions.

No hay comentarios: