sábado, 22 de agosto de 2020

Prashant Bhushan writes: I am pained, not because I may be punished, but because I have been grossly misunderstood

Prashant Bhushan writes: I am pained, not because I may be punished, but because I have been grossly misunderstood

Prashant Bhushan contempt case, Prashant Bhushan writes, Prashant Bhushan case SC, Contempt of court, SC on Prashant Bhushan, Prashant Bhushan SC, Express opinion

I do not ask for mercy, open criticism of any institution is necessary to safeguard the constitutional order

AUGUST 22, 2020 12:26:05 PM
Prashant Bhushan writes: I am shocked that the court holds me guilty of “malicious, scurrilous, calculated attack” on the institution of administration of justice. I am dismayed that the Court has arrived at this conclusion without providing any evidence of my motives to launch such an attack.

No hay comentarios: