viernes, 14 de agosto de 2020

Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can' | Fox News

Hillary Clinton suggests she's willing to serve in Biden administration: 'I'm ready to help any way I can' | Fox News

Fox News First

Hillary Clinton 'ready to help' Biden administration if asked
Speaking at The 19th Represents Summit on Thursday, Hillary Clinton says she would be willing to serve if Joe Biden wins the 2020 election.
“I’m ready to help in any way I can," Clinton said when was asked if she would accept a job in his administration. "Because I think this will be a moment where every American -- I don’t care what party you are, I don’t care what age, race, gender, I don’t care -- every American should want to fix our country. ... So if you’re asked to serve, you should certainly consider that.”
Clinton previously served alongside Joe Biden in the Obama administration as secretary of state. Republicans were critical about her tenure at the State Department -- including her handling of the 2012 Benghazi terrorist attack and the private email server controversy that plagued her 2016 presidential campaign.
Clinton had offered her endorsement of the former VP earlier this year.
“Just think of what a difference it would make right now if we had a president who not only listened to the science, put fact over fiction, but brought us together, showed the kind of compassion and caring that we need from our president and which Joe Biden has been exemplifying throughout his entire life,” Clinton said.
Earlier in the week, Clinton expressed her overwhelming approval of Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., as Biden's running mate.
"I'm thrilled to welcome @KamalaHarris to a historic Democratic ticket," Clinton tweeted. "She's already proven herself to be an incredible public servant and leader. And I know she’ll be a strong partner to @JoeBiden. Please join me in having her back and getting her elected."
Clinton is scheduled to speak at next week's DNC convention. CLICK HERE FOR MORE.
Other related developments:
Hillary Clinton praises Kamala Harris running mate pick.
- Sean Hannity recounts past Kamala Harris critiques of Biden.
- Conway mocks Biden call for enforced masking: 'The best he can come up with is a national mask mandate?'
Trump takes heat from Biden for opposing USPS funds in stimulus bill.
- Vox says Biden is 'moving left' with Harris on ticket despite media calling her 'moderate.'

No hay comentarios: