jueves, 25 de julio de 2019

BJP is veering away from the political philosophy and ethics it promised to uphold | The Indian Express

BJP is veering away from the political philosophy and ethics it promised to uphold | The Indian Express

BJP is veering away from the political philosophy and ethics it promised to uphold

In my own tiny state of Goa, I am disillusioned by the fact that the BJP has induced 10 MLAs of the Congress party to crossover to their party in one fell swoop. If this is not unethical, I wonder what is.

Gujarat: BJP sweeps Junagadh municipal election, Congress reduced to 1 seat
BJP leader Bhavesh Mehta has also claimed in his complaint that the houses owned by Hindus are being bought by Muslims at throwaway prices. (Express photo by Vishal Srivastav)


BJP veteran leader Laxmi Kanta Chawla is a woman I greatly admire. I met her in Punjab during my stint of three-and-a-half years fighting Khalistani terrorism. She was always simply dressed in a sari and did not bother about her appearance; she was bothered much more about the country and Punjab.

No hay comentarios: