viernes, 4 de septiembre de 2026
Trump knows how to pressure Iran, but not how to end it Analysis: Eldad Shavit|00:04 +++
Trump knows how to pressure Iran, but not how to end it
Analysis: The tactical logic is clear, but tactics are no substitute for strategy; the question is not only how Trump plans to manage the next two months, but where he wants that pressure to lead
Eldad Shavit|00:04
https://www.ynetnews.com/opinions-analysis/article/ryxlzhddmg
I opposed Israelis from abroad returning to vote in elections. This time I'm coming
Opinion: The Jewish state should be a source of security for world Jewry, not something Jews feel they have to apologize for being associated with; And that is exactly why I can no longer use living in New York as an excuse to stand aside
Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes|Yesterday | 10:28
https://www.ynetnews.com/opinions-analysis/article/hj7izjvuzx
Building a wider circle of support around Israel’s teachers
Opinion: Israel must recruit and retain more teachers, but targeted classroom support can also give students more individual attention, more opportunities to practice English and greater confidence to speak
Meir Holtz|Yesterday | 23:43
https://www.ynetnews.com/opinions-analysis/article/hjms9bdofl
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario